Mold is fungi that is found both indoors and out. Inside wet, humid areas encourage mold growth. Outside, mold can grow in shady wet places. There are a lot of people that are sensitive to mold. People who are allergic to mold may experience fever, shortness of breath & chronic lung illnesses such as coughing and wheezing. If you have a mold problem don't take it lightly! Call a professional to remove it or if possible clean it yourself. Remember to always wear protective gloves and eye wear when cleaning with any chemicals! use a bleach solution of 1 cup bleach to 1 gallon water. Try to keep a dehumidifier on and air conditioning to help circulate the air.
(The following information was compiled from the CDC website; http://www.cdc.gov/mold/faqs.htm and is for informational purposes only. For more information please visit their website.)